Saturday, May 8, 2010

Rainy Day Fun

This morning I headed to the LexFUN's annual children's consignment sale. This day is quickly becoming one of my favorite of the year. This year I was joined by two friends who are moms of infants and it made the shopping much more fun! We started in the "big stuff" room, where I snagged a small folding chair for Layla. It will be great for the backyard once it stops raining! Then we hit up the clothes/toy room. Layla now has a bunch of new clothes for summer and her fall wardrobe is "getting there." Even Baby Boy Farnham got a nice winter hat out of the deal!

Here's Layla lounging in her new chair while watching the Red Sox game. She was so cute clapping and smiling when there was a good play. We turned it off after the rain delay, so she hasn't yet learned how quickly things can turn bad!

No comments: