Saturday we went to Discover Day in Lexington with some friends we hadn't seen in a while. They're expecting a baby in July, so it was fun to chat about all the future playdates our kiddos will have!
Today, Layla started her day at a very wet playground.
It was too wet to do anything but swing, so we hit up Starbucks instead. She takes her strawberries 'n cream frappuccino very seriously!
Later, we had a nice visit with Uncle Jim and Aunt Leigh. Layla and Jim were high-fiving, but she wouldn't stay still long enough to get a good picture!
We also had a wonderful day with Mikki and baby Liam. Layla was very sweet with Liam and spending time with Liam (including bathing him!) was a nice refresher course for me! Can't wait till Liam can show baby Farnham the ropes in a few months. I have a feeling that in a few years the boys will be ganging up to annoy Layla to the best of their abilities!
No big plans for Monday, but I'm sure Layla has something exciting in store for us!
2 comments:
Fabulous pictures. I can't get over how grown up our beautiful Layla looks, especially with her sophisticated hairdo. Liam is precious, and of course I loved the glimpses of Jim and Leigh. Thanks--happy Memorial Day!
I love the side ponytail. I can't believe how much Layla's changed since we saw her last.
Post a Comment