Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Likes and Dislikes

Layla's closing in on 6 months old.

Here are some things she's fond of lately:
  • Sweet potatoes
  • Avocado
  • Being outside
  • Sitting on the porch watching the cars go by
  • Laughing when you pretend to eat her belly
  • The Bunny Hop
  • Shaking her soccer ball rattle
  • Touching/pulling Mommy's hair
  • Holding her feet
  • Nearly sitting on her own
Here are some things she's not a huge fan of:
  • Daddy in his motorcycle gear
  • Green beans
  • Napping at daycare
  • Diaper changes when she's tired
  • The jack-in-the-box I just got her
There are probably lots more, but I don't have time to think right now. Chris is in San Diego this week, so I'm on my own with the evening chores. Time to get to them!

1 comment:

Polley said...

Avocado?! Bring on the guacamole. And thanks for this list--keep adding to it, just so Grandmommy and Granddaddy can keep up. Good luck with those chores!