Thursday, May 7, 2009

Almost Time for Bed (for Mommy!)

Well, it was just past 7:30 when she quieted down. At around 8:30 she let out a cry and I was just getting up to head upstairs when she stopped. A few minutes later I heard a whimper, but since then, nothing. It's 10 minutes to 9:00 and I know for sure that she'll be up crying later, but I am just SO happy. Things could have gone a lot worse. And they may still get there....

As much as I want to stay up and watch The Office, I think I might just head to bed. If I'm gonna be up with her later, I need all the sleep I can get.

If I'm not utterly exhausted, I'll update in the morning.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I wish I was there to help you out. It is so tough when she is crying to not pick her up and comfort her. I will see you both tomorrow night.

Love,
Chris