Monday, December 1, 2008

Growth Spurt?

Layla is feeding about every hour or so rather two to three hours as she usually does. We are wondering if this means she's going through a 10 day growth spurt. Feedings take about 30 to 45 minutes so Becky is busy and tired. Nonetheless, we're all very happy and enjoying the experience. She seems to change almost daily. This reinforces that these busy times will pass and that our miraculous little newborn is fast becoming a toddler. So we need to enjoy these days as much as possible. I'm so thankful that my job's parental leave is generous. I will be home at least through this week and have the option of staying home until the 11th. Life goes one however and I have interesting and demanding projects and clients waiting for me.

Our neighbors, Jay and Jennifer, brought us shepherd's pie for dinner. It was delicious and very helpful as we make sure Layla is getting all of the food she needs.

No comments: