Monday, December 8, 2008

Layla - Now in Moving Pictures


Here is a video of Layla being changed. I think we captured a range of emotions: quiet alertness, fussiness, crying and sneezing.

You can hear WBUR in the background. NPR is on pretty much all the time in our house and Layla has been a little crankier lately as she's experiencing her first pledge drive. I've explained to her that if only people would pick up their phones or get online and donate then we wouldn't have to put up with it anymore, but she wasn't having any of it. She's too young to understand and really just wants to listen to Tom Ashbrook without any interruption.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She likes On Point? Our friend Sam is a producer there. Would Layla like a shout-out?

Chris said...

I'm sure Layla would enjoy a shout-out.

Anonymous said...

One too many Prairie Home Companion jokes, we've all been there.