Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sex News

No...not that.

I had some concerning pain (well, I was concerned...the NPs didn't seem too concerned) earlier in the week so I went in for an appointment and ultrasound. Turns out they couldn't identify the pain and it went away after a day and a half. But....in the process, we were able to find out the sex of the baby a full 5 days sooner than planned. Let's just say this baby won't be getting many of Layla's hand-me-downs. Yup...it's a boy! We'll get that confirmed on Monday when we go for the scheduled 18-week fetal survey ultrasound.

Time to break out the baby boy names lists!

3 comments:

Polley said...

Congratulations to all four of you. Layla will make a perfect big sister to her little brother. Have fun picking names!

Judith A. Foster said...

Congratulations! Exciting news!
Love,
Judy and John

Jim Maltese said...

Woohoo!! I can't wait to give him some pointers on how to live with a bossy older sister.
By the way, Jimmy Farnham has a nice ring to it...