I think Layla must know that I am going back to work next week. Two nights ago she had her nighttime bottle at 8:00 and didn't wake until 3:45; we were super excited. Then last night she ate at around 8:15, was asleep by 9:00, and then didn't wake until 5:30! I'm hoping she keeps that up, since I'll be trying to leave the house with her around 6:45 once we start daycare. Layla is so, so lucky though that Mimi is coming to spend two whole weeks with her at the start of my return to work. After Mimi leaves we have a week of February vacation and then finally she will start day care at the end of February. Hopefully by then I'll be used to leaving her (sniff!) and we'll have a bit more of a schedule worked out. For now, I'm just psyched about the 8.5 hours of sleep she achieved last night!
No comments:
Post a Comment